© 24 February 2017 Revive
Islam and Racism
By Asher Intrater
Some have said that opposition to radical Islamic terror is akin
to racism. That is not logical. Consider:
- Islam is a religion, not confined to one ethnic group (Most Muslims are
not Arab, many Arabs are not Muslims, some Arabs are Christians…)
- Whether Islam is a correct religion and whether or not Muslim extremists
are true Muslims is not a legal issue but a theological one.
- Whether Islamic extremist ideology has helped to motivate and cause terror
is a legal and political issue.
- The majority of people who have been murdered by terrorists in the past
decade have been murdered by people claiming to be devout Muslims.
- All forms of terror are against the law.
- Death by terror attack is a form of murder making it a legal issue.
- Since the Ten Commandments say not to murder, Islamic extremism is fundamentally
in opposition to Judeo-Christian values.
- All forms of terror must be opposed, regardless of their ideological
- Fighting terror is a legal and political responsibility
- The Arab Christian communities throughout the Middle
East have been horribly decimated by terror. If there has been "genocide" or
religious prejudice and persecution, it is first and foremost against the
Arab Christian community and secondly against Moderate Muslims.
- Estimates of the slaughter in the recent war in Iraq, Syria and surrounding
areas have exceeded 500,000 murders. Estimates of those losing their homes
have exceeded 10,000,000. The number of women raped and abused is countless.
Most of the people who were hurt by Islamic Extremism this decade were Arabs
and moderate Muslims. Investigating Islamic extremism is therefore the best
way to protect moderate Muslims. If Islamic extremism is causing terror,
then the way to stop terror must include opposing Islamic extremism
- Most of the radical Islamic terrorist groups are found in the area surrounding
Israel on all sides. Although much of the current slaughter has been between
different groups of Muslim fanatics, the one issue they all agree upon is
their common goal to destroy the nation of Israel. Anti-Zionism therefore
is a significant element of Islamic extremist ideology.
Meet the Team: Nadia
Meet our next team member - Nadia. To watch in English click
The New Apostolic Age
Asher shares on a new, coming event that will be like the time of the apostles.
To watch in English click here.
Audio Messages on SoundCloud
Listen to our teachings on the go! Download the SoundCloud app to
your mobile device, follow Revive Israel Media, and study along with us. New
teachings added regularly! Happy listening!
To Listen in English click here.
Discipleship Journey in Israel
This 8-week program (April 14 – June 8, 2017) organized
and led by Chaim & Ruti Singerman (this is not a Revive Israel program,
but are helping get the word out) includes biblical teaching, excursions
to key sites in Israel, and practical service within the local Messianic
community and is designed for English-speaking believers of all ages.
You will stay 4 weeks at the Jerusalem Hills Inn in the Jerusalem
area, and connect with the Revive Israel team in the mornings for worship and
teaching from local Messianic leaders, such as Asher Intrater and Dan Juster.
The next 4 weeks you will be near the Sea of Galilee, staying at the Aliyah
Return Center and working with Return Ministries. There you will help prepare
rooms at Beit Zerah, a newly acquired facility in much need of renovations
intended for Jews making Aliya.
For more information contact Chaim Singerman at firstname.lastname@example.org,
or visit their website.